Jobs Victoria Advocates can help you find work by connecting you to local support and training.
What are Jobs Victoria Advocates?
Jobs Victoria Advocates support people who are looking for work by connecting them to information, advice, and the right services.
There are more than 100 Jobs Victoria Advocates working in local communities across Victoria.
Where are Jobs Victoria Advocates?
Jobs Victoria Advocates are working in communities across the state in regional and metropolitan Melbourne.
They meet with people in community spaces such as libraries, sports clubs and shopping centres to make sure everyone knows about resources available to help them find a job.
How can a Jobs Victoria Advocate help you?
If you’re looking for work, a Jobs Victoria Advocate can help get you started.
- We can connect you with skills and training through Work and Learning Centres, TAFE Skills and Jobs Centres, and apprenticeships.
- We can help you apply for jobs through the Jobs Victoria Hub.
- If you need more support, we can link you to a Jobs Victoria Partner who can provide hands-on support such as CV and interview skills, and then help you find a job.
About Jobs Victoria
- supports people looking for work
- connects jobseekers with skills and training
- matches businesses with local workers
- creates jobs for those who need them most.
We support Victorian jobseekers and employers in person, online and over the phone.
Your local Jobs Victoria Advocate
“I support anyone in our local communities who need help with finding work, or struggling with the impact of unemployment, to find the information, advice and additional support needed.
I can assist anyone in the community looking for a pathway to employment, as a ‘connector’ for you to help reach your end goal.”
P 0481 474 172 or 5564 8967