Reconnect to who you want to be!
Reconnect is a program that helps you overcome barriers that prevent you from reaching your training or employment goals and assist with re-engaging back with your community.
Reconnect will empower you to achieve your goals. Giving you free access to a whole range of tailored support to meet your individual needs.
Reconnect become personal mentors to assist you with identifying your needs. Providing supports and working collaboratively with internal departments and external agencies to give you a much greater chance of achieving your goals.
Reconnect to your goals – at reconnect they will support you to reach your goals through one on one mentoring, connecting you to study or employment pathways. Eligibility requirements apply.
Reconnect – connect you to..
- 1 on 1 mentoring
- Assistance with identifying educational or employment goals
- Alcohol and other drugs support and referral
- Homelessness or risk of homelessness support and referral
- Financial – fuel cards, course fees and related expenses
- Foodshare access
- Assistance with Centrelink
- Accommodation referral
- Access to driving lessons
The program is for you if you are…
- Aged between 17-64 years: not in education or training or in full-time employment.
- Aged between 17-24 years and impacted by the Justice System – have been, or are currently on, Youth Justice Orders.
- An asylum seeker – without citizenship but holds a valid:
- Bridging Visa Class E (BVE);
- Safe haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV);
- Temporary Protection Visa (TPV); or
- Humanitarian stay (temporary) (subclass 449) visa.
Contact Reconnect today!
For further information or to find out if you are eligible please contact the Reconnect team
by calling 55648525 or 0481 464 433, or
by emailing email@example.com